Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gaz suggested this Thursday for another one -

too soon?

too soon but keen anyway?

just do eeet?

I'm down if the interest is there..

same bat-time, same bat-cave..

safe parking in the lower level of the New World carpark - have had the word from Wholly Pizza that it is OK for their customers to park in there

Fri night meet instead?

Gaz

Sure why not - but doubt I will be there or at least I won't be in a driving capacity.

Also - I doubt this is going to be the case as this is a one off thing, but my personal opinion is I wouldn't want to see Wellington meets becoming a Friday night thing - too much five-oh action for my liking and there are normally plenty of other things to do on a Friday.

We have tried Friday night meets and it seems to fail - plus the last Friday of the month cruise regularly turns into a "round the bays" affair - this drives me batty with boredom.

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm always seem to miss these meats :evil:

but have no licence at the moment anyway so couldnt have come, get it back christmas so keen in the new year for something,

will be rocking daily driver for a bit. commo goes into mechanics after the new year so hopefully have that up and running end of january ish? :doubt: