Thursday 26th November Get-together - Wellington - 7pm

KKtrips

Had a word with Gaz last week and we gunna try a fun couple hours get together without the vivids/copious booze and John Farnham..

Meeting at Wholly Pizza in Thorndon (its on Murphy St) at 7pm - chosen for the easy access from the centre of town, the even easier access from SH1/Motorway, the plenty of parking on the street outside, a couple sneaky parks undercover at New World..

Options for food, range from the nearby shops (Wholly Pizza/Bagels - New World Deli - Fish and Chips) or BYO Cucumber sandwiches.

If you have never been to a meet, do come - we may seem scary in the pics, but we are genuine people that like to have a good time. Don't feel like you need to be a certain type of person to come along. I think you may be surprised how easily you will fit in..

Look for me if you don't recognise anyone else - I'll be in a T-shirt with the letters BDA on the front..

See if you can bring your OS car but dailys will be tolerated :wink:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY i have a working alternator now :mrgreen: ... touch wood ... keen ... could check out hut carpark :lol: have not gone down there in years. does it still exist.

Spam; will probably take BBQ and park up at targa if anyone keen for sausage sun cars and a few quiet beers this sat @ shelly bay. good media coverage would be sweet even just having 2 or 3 cars lines up with OS banner.

YAY i have a working alternator now :mrgreen: ... touch wood ... keen ... could check out hut carpark :lol: have not gone down there in years. does it still exist.

Spam; will probably take BBQ and park up at targa if anyone keen for sausage sun cars and a few quiet beers this sat @ shelly bay. good media coverage would be sweet even just having 2 or 3 cars lines up with OS banner.

Sweet, Mite be keen to tow/Checky drive down in the Vdub as my work/Vdub shed, is just down the road.

Rather drive it down than tow it, but depens if cops are blocking off roads and shmit :lol:

Lame, ken for impromptu fireworks display in carpark..

O well, will have to save em till next time :twisted:

haha - yeah stink huh - although this is a chilled get together - not really the event for monkey antics as per norm.. save them kind of activities for the OTP meets. :badgrin:

Sorry for the thread hijack Kk :wink:

But Russ, whats the deal for targa???

Super keen for some sweet veiwing, GC's and OTP....

Sorry for the thread hijack Kk :wink:

But Russ, whats the deal for targa???

Super keen for some sweet veiwing, GC's and OTP....

Down for whatever bro, could have a BBQ at mine or over hill at targa :mrgreen: (just so happens to be my Burfday sat so may have a few b4 rugby) I will probably just watch shelly bay stages (all of em) :)

Would be mean to line up a few cars with bbq n beers

International rescue ... Over n out