19th May Auckolangi Burgerfuel Meet - Dominion Road!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there with vAn. (Capital A for Awesome)

Last spot somewhat lacked,

i need a sweet lighted spot with eats and is central. Greenlane maccas carpark? tis lit and vast. Cant be any more packed than wendys was last month.

are there any underground carparks over central way? maybe a carpark building that is unlocked after business hours... fukn rainin every 6 1/2 minits at the mo... or anything similar to the Warehouse Albany I mentioned prev?!

Will def be there this time even if I sneak away from work and head back after a burg snak and a perve of some os rides! Got my gemi too, no embarrassing honda odyssey moments for me....

Will ask a mate of mine if we can meet in his work loading dock... wont say the company name but its very very central, cnr of queen st and wellesley st, and I'm sure quiet after hours. But it may be a no no to do stuff like rthis there... never know unless u ask!

Nah, just need a place to meet :)

Someone just come up with a place that has light is covered and is near burger fuel... Even if its the shore? can come up with a new place for next month. Is getting a bit close to still be deciding on venue