Palmy Monthly Meet - THURS JUNE 6

Simon

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was all like yay first Palmy meet for me, but Thursday is our move-in day so would probably not have time, but yeah keen for whenever after that. Found a place in Ashhurst to live. Nice place - is that where you are Simon?

Currently camping in the Hiace at the Asshurst domain. Like a baws.

You didn't happen to be at Raumai reserve on the Pohangina river over the weekend did you? Me and simon headed out there at 11pm to check on my lil' bro at some camping party... Saw a couple of Hiaces there - one had a pop top and the other didn't. The kids thought "those vans are dodgey" and simon just said "Nah it's all good, they're in Toyota's".

Was all like yay first Palmy meet for me, but Thursday is our move-in day so would probably not have time, but yeah keen for whenever after that. Found a place in Ashhurst to live. Nice place - is that where you are Simon?

Currently camping in the Hiace at the Asshurst domain. Like a baws.

You didn't happen to be at Raumai reserve on the Pohangina river over the weekend did you? Me and simon headed out there at 11pm to check on my lil' bro at some camping party... Saw a couple of Hiaces there - one had a pop top and the other didn't. The kids thought "those vans are dodgey" and simon just said "Nah it's all good, they're in Toyota's".

I was in Pohangina over the weekend, but not in the hiace. Just driving through in a Pulsar.

• 1 month later...