• 1 month later...
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every minute without you is pain....

Nah fuck that.

We planned to change plans on this stz, possible a dinner meat on the same date but at a slightly different time. Now all we need is a sweet carpark and eatery to call our home once a month - suggestions?

indeed...

Couple of fellas from Ohakea turned up just after you guys left, as me and Daniel were leaving.

One was on some 'frog'? forum for citreon/french car lovers etc, and the other knew alot of toy speed? guys and had a 323 wagon with a custom twin-turbo v6 in it. showed me pics and vids of it starting.

It seems as though he was a bit of a dab-hand when it came to fabrication, made a bmx motor driven w/ a 3spd 'box that did 70kph in 2nd? I think he said. legs pretty much cover all engine so it looks stealth as, and goes nuts

Intellgent guys, looks like they get away with murder/are allowed to do wtf ever they please out at ohakea.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys tomorrow night for a change up, meet at 6:30 at 'Noodles and Dumplings'

Tis a really sweet and very cheap resturant. Feed ourselves for bout $10 each.

Everyone keen on that? Thinking of meeting in the Harvey Norman carpark bout quarter past 6, hopefully should be enough parks.

Should I be creeped out you somehow found my cell no.?

Sorry, i couldnt for the life of me be sure i was hearing what you were saying right. (did sound like this /\

after about the 3rd time :lol: )

Sounds Good! looking forward to it.

Simon you :monkey:sack, be there this time ahaha