10Speed's daily 350z

10Speed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

ok so will you be getting replacement brembo rotor's then? ( Guess that explains price ).

If you have no problem with the stopping ability of the standard rotors, then why change something that isn't faulty. However, if you find that they are lacking, or fading, then I would go for the slotted.

yes I've heard alot about people raving about quality pads along with stock rotors. however, truenothch does have a point in track work. however, If he hasn't experienced any brake fade yet, then will slotted help him at all?

Slots won't reduce brake fade really... That normally happens when discs and fluid get too hot. They will take the beating a lot more and stop the race type pads from glazing up.

350z is a big car and I would have thought that "better is better" no matter what. Lighter cars have fewer issues with standard discs.

oh hai

ODD question i know but can you PLEASE take a picture of your centre console?

Im interested to see just how many parts are the same between these and the 350 skylines

you have a 350 skyline? if not why are you asking?

aside from the lefthand driveness and redness this is what mine looks like:

07_nismo350z_interior.jpg

the brakes perform well, but get super hot at the track and suffer from serious fade by the end of the day...

Brembo's are larger than standard, but also by default aren't slotted....

what are the dimensiosn of the rotors?

reason i ask ( again lol ) is you can match disc's up with other manufactures, and the only difference being the hat or hub height ( if you can follow that )

lol

get the brembo's and slot them...........stop being cheap hahaha :P

oh hai

ODD question i know but can you PLEASE take a picture of your centre console?

Im interested to see just how many parts are the same between these and the 350 skylines

you have a 350 skyline? if not why are you asking?

aside from the lefthand driveness and redness this is what mine looks like:

yea 350GT-8

I know Majority of the running gear swaps over but because mine is import it has shithouse asians writing navigations stuff in centre console, anywho, that part of car is not the same so there goes that plan