• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 way?

1.5 way?

2 way?

Hello Jarred, thank you for your insightful question.

This Limited Slip Differential is in fact a 1.5 way that will assist in the areas of acceleration while complementing this with an increase in braking assistance.

I hope this answers your question sufficiently.

Regards.

1 way?

1.5 way?

2 way?

This Limited Slip Differential is in fact a 1.5 way that will assist in the areas of acceleration while complementing this with an increase in braking assistance.

Regards.

Cant ya'll flick some shit, or adjust some cunt and its a 2 way? I know the AE86 TRD 1.5 way is made to become a 2 way, mind you, that would be odd in a FWD?

1 way?

1.5 way?

2 way?

Regards.

Cant ya'll flick some shit, or adjust some cunt and its a 2 way? I know the AE86 TRD 1.5 way is made to become a 2 way, mind you, that would be odd in a FWD?

Pretty sure they're only meant to be 2 way in FR not FF, something about killing yourself.

Yeah they are adjustable, it depends on which set of ramps you have the plates sitting in.

alistair your clutch has too much pucks and too much spring/will hook up way better than stock. What p/plate you end up getting? iirc extreme have 35% and 65% heavier than stock no? lowgan has an extreme in his r31 and it gets an absolute fucking hiding with the 25det and it loves it. yes. another pointless post to me. lol

Only just run it 250,000km :D

Just beat up on it till it blows then throw any old 4e-fte in there and return to beating up on it - cheap enough engines anyway

Just like turbo 4ages aye Stu. Beat down on them till they blow, then get another bluetop and continue the beat down.

• 3 weeks later...