Lower north trackday squadron.

isnowi

So i am assuming that there will be some form of convoy/procession of old piles of poop headed up, is everyone driving or are there some trailering? I'm not sure i can drive 6-7 hours with only 4 gears and over 4k rpm at 100, and still preserve my sanity, have been thinking of trailering it, but i have this nagging feeling that it's a gigantic cop out..

Thoughts?

I'll be headed up Thursday, probably in the afternoon, not sure how long it'll take in the polo. Don't want to overdo it and cook it before getting on the track.

I spose if it does die on the way and we are in convoy i could probablyu just about fit it in the boot of TGB's celsior...

So... is anyone driving up in a vehicle that is capable of towing around 1100 kg of polo and trailer, that is keen to split gas money. I have the trailer sorted (hopefully) and can sort a tow vehicle if i have to , but thought thta this might be worth a shot.

Cheers, Dan

I'm keen to leave mine half five ish so wellington at six

Just built a mint solid as a rock strut brace, its to wet at the moment to push the car on corners so not sure of effectivness yet, and nick aka mk1mad COMPLETELY re built my carb and re did everything, the car is running better than it ever has!

So yeah really looking forward to it now.

Whats the deal with tyres, do they need to have the road legal amount of tread? mine are getting low on the edges :S