cam regrinds

tortron

Just rock in there and say "Dooeet".

The limitation will be the material available on the base circle but you should be sweet.

EDIT: If you tell them everything else about the motor, what you want to actually achieve and know head flow stats then you will get a better job

dunno if you can go grumpy on a regrind but better fo sho. got a mazda cam reground in palmy (at CSL or something like that..?) and was sweet as.

made the 12a go way harder :shock:

12a with a lumpy cam :shock: that vintage must be worth a lot know :lol:

Adrian at Franklin Cam Services is a good bugger he has always done my stuff cause he is very particular.

Corey

fUCK ME! I sooo wouldn't bother with a morris sidewhacker. Just stick a datto motor in it, and then soup it up.

I use Kelfords or mace motor reconditioners. You gotta get you lifters faced also.

If you INSIST on sticking with the fail by design morris, you should at least supercharrge it.

Shit man, by the time you get a cam ground, lifters refaced, and buy a gasket set, you could have bought a used datsun engine that would own a worked morry motor. But a blown morry motor........... Well, that would go almost as hard as a mildly worked datsun donk.

Your motor has 3 main crank, and valve springs that would compress by an inch if a sandfly landed on them.

Hey there's being oldschool and cool, and then there's just being gay.

Scope out this moggy minor with a major improvement 94.jpg

also il add

How often do you expect to find an un cut up minor thesedays - 20 years from now?

minors this early have a flat crossmember on the bulkhead -later ones have a bump here for engine clearance

gasket set isnt a worry -il make most of it up and in anycase i would rebuild the engine anyway - so would still be buying one (originality is key here)

a supercharger could potentially be bolted on one day

but tehn so could an alta head :twisted: