OS Aucks Burgerfuel Ellerslie Meet 17/02/09 7pm

Alistair

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got green stickered for tyres outside gaurds on rear, treads inside however.

So count me out. Now coming the fun part of switching out the coilovers and rolling my gaurds. arg

I think I have a softball bat somewhere around here if you want us to roll them for you?

I had a flick through that book, its not good , everytime i pick it up i get carried away with engine plans :mrgreen: 1uz is a tight fit and more importantly i HAVE a rover v8 :mrgreen:

Wanna get van running then i might start piecing together an over the top engine for it. like the 4.8 (i think) one i saw racing today or even the 5.8lt one that powers that TVR GT1 car omg imagine that in a van. man if i were wearing pants right now id have to change them.

FYI - the 5.8l TVR you talk of (I guess you mean the Hansen one as there are none others that big in cc) is 1 of 3 custom billet blocks made in a special order of 3 for Carl Hansen by none other than Williams Racing (yes the F1 team) I have no idea how much it cost but I would guess it would be in the order of hundreds of dollars..(quite a few too) :lol:

FYI - the 5.8l TVR you talk of (I guess you mean the Hansen one as there are none others that big in cc) is 1 of 3 custom billet blocks made in a special order of 3 for Carl Hansen by none other than Williams Racing (yes the F1 team) I have no idea how much it cost but I would guess it would be in the order of hundreds of dollars..(quite a few too) :lol:

Apparently each bare block casting was $25K, The gearsacks are $25k each too........ (one of my mates is best mates with Dimmo his head mechanic)