New Year '09 Classic Jap and Oldschool meet ??

repowered

Fuck boe, I think this car was built buy a dude I went to tech with back in "97. That seat loks V familair. I did the carjam thing, and the history begins in '01. I'd borrow money and bet it's the same car.

If it is, it went like fuck when I rode in it back in '97. I lok forward to seeing it in da flesh!

OS FTmfW!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck boe, I think this car was built buy a dude I went to tech with back in "97. That seat loks V familair. I did the carjam thing, and the history begins in '01. I'd borrow money and bet it's the same car.

If it is, it went like fuck when I rode in it back in '97. I lok forward to seeing it in da flesh!

OS FTmfW!

Yea I got it in 00 i think in a ga-billion bits. Was de-reged. Went to look at for the engine for my TA22, but ended up buying all his stuff, had a HUGE stack of receipts, but pretty much ended up redoing everything.lol. The cert guy was realy not happy with how alot of things had been done... the engine made piss all power with some crappy 1st generation EMX link computer, battled with that for a few years. but thats YEARS ago now.

eg. Oh and that seat. when i got the car it was held in with 4 x 4mm selftapping roof screws....fuck me.....

Mint cruise, the whole convoy thing kinda turned to custard at gebbies...lol.

Was great to be driving my 25 again,ended up missioning all day, after gebbies pass, and summit road, went out to ashley and summer hill. Good couple hundred miles under the belt today, and dam it pulls to a couple hundred quickly......

Heres a couple of pics, didnt take many. So funny when those tourists got Owned in the carpark on way to lyttleton!!

3187453880_4622bb852f_d.jpg

3187451448_3ab180a6ae_d.jpg

3187458882_f231577960_d.jpg

3187456432_cabcb1f127_d.jpg

3186623021_088b1d2519_d.jpg

yea, dunno who else saw, the tourist were in their car about to leave when we rocked up and blocked them in, someone was saying they were getting pretty angry...

Who else saw the winner just out of the carpark at heathcote giving the thumbs down? what a dick.