New Year '09 Classic Jap and Oldschool meet ??

repowered

10th of jan is southern nationals drags at ruapuna. If one of my old schhol ride is cranking then, i'd have to go to those. If not, might be keen. If you were keen for an akoroa cruise, why not meet at like the halswel domain. lots of parking there, and it's on the way already. The road Dylan is talking about is the easern bays rd. You hook a right turn leaving Akoroa up the eastern bays rd, which takes you to the summit rd. Not the one above CHCH, the one that overlooks the akoroa side of the peninsula. It's quite a long windy rd. On the datto club run, when we got to the hilltop pub, the next car was like 4 mins behind us, aye Dylan. lol

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could do a mini cruise. Instead of going on a hell long drive, we could roll around through sumner, over the hill to lyttleton, around the bays to the governers bay pub for an ale, then over the hill and up to sugarloaf car park for some mean pictures, and off home. (OR off to the tower junction ale house for another round) Doesn't take too long, and it's a nice drive. Plus the governers bay pub is a nice spot for a cold one on a nice day.but do it on the sunday though. The drags on sat should be meanest.

We could do a mini cruise. Instead of going on a hell long drive, we could roll around through sumner, over the hill to lyttleton, around the bays to the governers bay pub for an ale, then over the hill and up to sugarloaf car park for some mean pictures, and off home. (OR off to the tower junction ale house for another round) Doesn't take too long, and it's a nice drive. Plus the governers bay pub is a nice spot for a cold one on a nice day.but do it on the sunday though. The drags on sat should be meanest.

yea i thought about somthing like that :) sounds mint as :) keen to go to drags too... maybe a sunday mini cruise?

meet at the windsurf area on humphries drive?

This is the exact cruise the datsun club did at queens bday weekend. Only it was cold and rainy.

oh yea sounds good either there or some empty carpark on moorhouse or somthing?, I thought they went to akaroa for that cruise?

yes, but we have about 5 or 6 cruises a year. Akoroa is always a big on though. Although Rakia is going to be even bigger :twisted:

I don't care for parking up in scumner. Scumner=speedbumps,pigs,dickhead boyracer faggots

There maybe speedbumps at the windsurf area too. Just whatever aye.