Gaz needs new house + gge ASAP WELLY

Gaz

Landlord wants to move back into her house in 6 weeks time!!!

Long shot I know but if anyone has or hears of a 3 bedroom house with gge of types anywhere around Welly town then let me know.

Or single bedroom with double garage.

Anything considered really, as long as it aint a shithole and must have at least garage or mega storage.. I got HEAPS of shit!

Gaz

Landlord wants to move back into her house in 6 weeks time!!!

Long shot I know but if anyone has or hears of a 3 bedroom house with gge of types anywhere around Welly town then let me know.

Or single bedroom with double garage.

Anything considered really, as long as it aint a shithole and must have at least garage or mega storage.. I got HEAPS of shit!

Gaz

I hear Uncle Jake wants to evict his penguin tennant... maybe you can move in there - got to make sure you can squawk at 3am for an hour though

Would rather live in a storage shed than be your "nabor" lol

Nah but maybe have to get a shit house and store shit while I sort my life out/finish uni/get job/what a shit time this has come at!

Gaz

Tis a fuckin good time to be looking - heaps of students move out over Xmas to go home and stay with mummy and daddy leaving a plethora of houses to choose from...

Sad Face :( for years we have been saying we dread the day we have to move your flat and that day has come its going to be a MASSIVE move car parts everywhere and the loss of a Mean as flat stink buzz ... Storage is dumb like ya mum ... get that flat

Haha yeah, Will list heaps of shit from under house on trademe this weekend. Got a few full rear axles/diffs which can go and shit like that. Im down to only 3 sets of rims so thats good as too.

KKK, yeah heaps of houses now but still bugger all with garages!

Oh shit.

I probably can help temporarily with car storage if Aidan agrees.

I will be away much of the Christmas period so will not be using the shed (and possibly not the house either)

As a slight aside here is a bad photo taken from the dining room on Saturday :shock: (it is an Orca calf breaching)

dsc01078xi1.jpg

Oh shit.

I probably can help temporarily with car storage if Aidan agrees.

I will be away much of the Christmas period so will not be using the shed (and possibly not the house either)

Cheers man, we are going to look at a house in Brookyln soon which has a "really good garage workshop" the lady said. lol So if trhat is the case I should be sorted.

If not im sure I can find other storage that wont clog up the workshop with cars.

That pic is mean as! Was mean as day this weekend just been forshore

yo yo ho bo. that sucks balls. Know of a room in upper hutt if your willing to move that far away from it all. and ya woman thing would need to pop out a few kids to blend in to the upper hutt lifestyle. so probably not a viable option. but the offers there if ya need it.

giz a txt if ya need a hand moving shit. got me a mighty tow wagon now muahaha

Oh a truck would be ace!

I was gonna hit KKK up for one if he still had access.

Went and looked and one today which was lol. Had double garage etc but was way out by Bata.. Few houses up from bata rd actually. Funny thing was in the study, which was downstairs there was a little cupboard size door.

I opened it and inside I found a room that was bout 6mx6m.. It was huge, bigger than my garage! Was just lower than head height tho and only had one small frosted window. They wernt advertising it as a room or anything but the Sullies that lived there had a double bed etc in it. I loled as the property manager didnt even know it was there and was all like "they shouldnt have people living in here" :lol: