Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hey was wondering, (not sure if its mentioned anywhere), i couldnt see/find it so..

what are the coilovers in the front of the sedan actually made for?

and how is the beige HT lowered?

If money wasnt a concern (to an extent) whats the best way to lower a x61?(really low.. :wink: )

ae92? inserts, coilovers sleeves and thick RCA's??

and the rear?

just want to find out a good, tidy way to lower mine....

hey was wondering, (not sure if its mentioned anywhere), i couldnt see/find it so..

what are the coilovers in the front of the sedan actually made for?

and how is the beige HT lowered?

If money wasnt a concern (to an extent) whats the best way to lower a x61?(really low.. :wink: )

ae92? inserts, coilovers sleeves and thick RCA's??

and the rear?

just want to find out a good, tidy way to lower mine....

Oh hay bro,

Best way is straight up branded coilovers front and rear.

This is also the most spendy option.

Next, and my preferred option, is custom made coilovers for the front. Built out of the factory ones. Get sleeves made to suit the nuts you buy, adjustable top hats, shorter shock body (not the shiney shaft but the actual guts to the shock that sits in the case), shorter case and a pair of coilover springs from mag and turbo. Rear is easy... custom springs that you get made up with the same dimensions to be low and stiffff with short shocks.

That will allow you to go low without hitting bumps and have adjustable cambers.

In my eyes there is no other way.

You cant go legal low on the cheap. Nor without cert in Palmy.

Yehh had a mate make them from some spare struts, think they were from a RX60 Cressida maybe RA60 Celica doesn't matter they all fit.

Very, very short now, Cusco cambertops possibly Nissan but redrilled them for max camber anyway, any should fit.

Bumpsteer is massive so will be rocking RCAs too.

Plenty of clearance up front even at full lock, specs now are 14x9 w -19 offset, and a 175/65. xmember and lower arms at 35-40mm.

Holla?

Yes plzx

bmwsprinkle il take it outside and get some photos for you, daylight if you're lucky.

ham come pick me up in that leopard thing, may as well try some 18s on it too? we go now = we get there earlier = more time to do stz