Esprit's '01 Exige Over-winter refresh

Esprit

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't beating a cat like hitting a chick?

get a dog/gun?

By that logic, getting a dog/gun to do the job is like savaging or shooting a chick ;) The idea is to just give them an unpleasant memory of the area... beatings will continue until my ultrasonic earblaster arrives to do the job for me ;)

I have already sent an e-mail around the neighbourhood warning them that due to upcoming engine work on the cars this summer there will be anti-freeze on the garage floor drip trays that will kill their kitties.... so they might want to be a bit more responsible in where they allow them to roam ;)

how the fuck are people supposed to control where their cats roam?? They're not dogs, they jump over fences you know! Although I do keep my cat indoors at night, I have no control of where it goes during the day.

It seems the problem is that you're not able to keep your toy properly secured - if cats can get in, what's stopping theives?

I know it's annoying getting your stuff pissed on but please do not use methods that will injure or kill cats.

Regardless of what you or anyone on the forum thinks of them, it's incredibly painful losing what is effectively a member of your family - and would be even worse knowing that it died because some twat and his precious car.

edit: how do you email the neighbourhood anyway?

how the fuck are people supposed to control where their cats roam?? They're not dogs, they jump over fences you know! Although I do keep my cat indoors at night, I have no control of where it goes during the day.

It seems the problem is that you're not able to keep your toy properly secured - if cats can get in, what's stopping theives?

I know it's annoying getting your stuff pissed on but please do not use methods that will injure or kill cats.

Regardless of what you or anyone on the forum thinks of them, it's incredibly painful losing what is effectively a member of your family - and would be even worse knowing that it died because some twat and his precious car.

edit: how do you email the neighbourhood anyway?

We have a neighbourhood mailing list.

And my garage is VERY secure, but the cat problem is so bad that you can be working in the garage, go inside the house for a piss or a drink of water, come back and find that some cat has secreted their anal glands all over pretty much everything.

And in any case, I'm not trying to poison anyone's pet.... It's a garage, I'm doing a couple of engine installs... there WILL be anti freeze around... it's not my fault if a cat gets into it.