Datsunboys SSS 510

cute wee gem

cheers.

this forum is wierd that you cant just reply to my original thread! lol

its the only site ive heard of that does it this way....strange lol

anyway lol

I'll add some newer pics soon....thats just a copy and paste of my members ride thread from another forum (since our beloved datsun.co.nz is down)

Awesome, I love it. I remember when this was brought into the country and was being sold on trademe and the owner said he was going to turn it into a race car if it didn't sell. Naturally I begged him not to, so I'm glad to hear you're keeping it fairly original. As original as it needs to be anyway, a couple of well thought out and reversable mods never hurt anyone 8)

(since our beloved datsun.co.nz is down)

lol, I wondered why there was a sudden influx of datto owners. Ahwell, 510's are just what oldschool.co.nz needs more of!

Love them, damn hot.

Is this the same guy who used to have the ca18det 510?

If not then there is another coupe around 8)

Hot

Take a look at his sig boe.

Hey man, I think we had a chat at the hilltop tavern on the Queens b'day cruise. Coupe look awsome, wheels suit it down to the ground.

Dave

yup off JNC

haha that says.....How many babies can you fit under the wheel arch?

and then a couple of guess's lol

it used to be way higher.

so yeah guess it isnt completely stock....I cut 2 coils off the front.....cause it was just rediculosyly high.....it still high now so still looks standard but looks ok not stupid as before lol

man thats an awesome car. good shit. cant help but think ive seen another one prowling round chch, white, driven by an old guy and often parked on bealy ave near the fitzgerald corner. could be slightly different though. stoked u saved it from being turned into a race hack.

man thats an awesome car. good shit. cant help but think ive seen another one prowling round chch, white, driven by an old guy and often parked on bealy ave near the fitzgerald corner. could be slightly different though. stoked u saved it from being turned into a race hack.

yup as Mike said...thats a Factory KH510 1800 coupe....only one in NZ

mine is a KP510 1600 coupe....only one in NZ

so 2 coupes in NZ.....both in chch.....and had them both parked at my house at one time lol

they are the same body....just differnt engine, trim and badging