Numbers for SwapMeat 08 @ richys

pies

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha you wish! note high neck jersey......ive drunk with you lot often enough to know to dress for likely stupidity............hahahaha! :mrgreen:

and you dont get to comment anyway MR! how long since you last turned up to a meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

ha you wish! note high neck jersey......ive drunk with you lot often enough to know to dress for likely stupidity............hahahaha! :mrgreen:

and you dont get to comment anyway MR! how long since you last turned up to a meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

how long would that jersey of stayed with me around :wink:

lulz

how long would that jersey of stayed with me around :wink:

lulz

possibly the entire duration?

^^^^ EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP. WRONG ANSWER! TRY AGAIN

will give you a hint..correct answer starts with a Y....contains an E and ends with a S. Come ON man how long since you last showed your face..boes will be forgetting who you are soon! cant have that! you the very first oldschool boe i ever met! :D