keen for cruise this weekend?

pies

Would love to but have a hot chicks birthday to go to - the chick that won the race over the fence last cruise..

the week after sounds good or maybe an OS OTP over Queens B-day weekend in Wellington??

good idea! i think allan just put up a post saying we can use his place... but im the only one that can see it...

/anyone got a mean pad we can otp at? id offer mine but its millions of metres away from anything... and olds would say no lol

... Could possably get OTP at my new dump of a flat in Northlands :twisted:

is that the one with the hotties? where abouts in northland? i roll to a flat up there in pembroke rd.

also, prob cant this w/e. work sat and then a 21st.

... Could possably get OTP at my new dump of a flat in Northlands :twisted:

is that the one with the hotties?

Yeah na ... Harbour view 30 odd steps to the shops / pizza hutt :twisted: hmmmm pizza

I think you will find that there is pizza hut, hells pizza and dominos pizza all in the same shopping complex not to mention a shitty wok and dairy.. Russel is going to live on junk food - woot woot

Im keeb for a cruise/mad fang depending on the weather. Be a good chance to meet all you fat cunts :lol:

hey we're not all fat!

TGB is like a stick...

Now I feel bad. No doubt our lord and saviour jesus christ will fuck the weather up just cos im a cunt

I think you will find that there is pizza hut, hells pizza and dominos pizza all in the same shopping complex not to mention a shitty wok and dairy.. Russel is going to live on junk food - woot woot

YEAH MEAN EH! I love pizza! :twisted: and already live on junk food au! Also a burger wisconsin which a flatm8 works at mean :twisted: