Who's in CHCH

eskynut

How are we gonna a know who's oldschool? (If I actually make it)

I've only ever mets leps before.....

look for the group of guys sitting in the corner far away from anyone else, with oil stained hands and clothes, making hand gestures as though they are working on thier cars.

also listen out for random model, engine and chassis numbers as well as funny car noises

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heres my mobile flick me a text when you get there 021 2140427

and if it helps

im dan

im 6 foot 3"

big build

i like long works in the park and im looking for a loving relationship

with someone that likes fun.lol

na just look for a bunch of cunts that look like they should be at home working on cars

not at the pub drinkin piss.

cheers

dan

I got there bout half five and felt like a right pillack going round asking everyone if there were oldschool. :x

Ended up drinking with the brewer of the beer there and the owner. Free beer tastes good.

Weather was shite though.

I got there bout half five and felt like a right pillack going round asking everyone if there were oldschool. :x

Ended up drinking with the brewer of the beer there and the owner. Free beer tastes good.

Weather was shite though.

haha yeh its abit hard when you dont now who your looking for.

you must have just been inside on the left by the bar we on the otherside of the wall

when you walk outside we were juts on the table on your left.

sorry mate.

you must have just been inside on the left by the bar we on the otherside of the wall

sorry mate.

No worries.

Yeah that was us. Those guys had a few good old schools cars too. Thats why I ended up talking to them. I over heard them talking about their rides.

The beer when down real good.

The next time we have a sit down we better make ourselves known at the bar (like I did).

Was not a bad night though. Just need the weather to cooperate for us.

sorry mate.

No worries.

Yeah that was us. Those guys had a few good old schools cars too. Thats why I ended up talking to them. I over heard them talking about their rides.

The beer when down real good.

The next time we have a sit down we better make ourselves known at the bar (like I did).

Was not a bad night though. Just need the weather to cooperate for us.

true mate

and to be honest mate i did put my mobile number on here a few posts up so all anyone had to do was flick me a text "where are you cunts" and i would have said outside fukin frezin to death lol.

cheers

true mate

and to be honest mate i did put my mobile number on here a few posts up so all anyone had to do was flick me a text "where are you cunts" and i would have said outside fukin frezin to death lol.

cheers

I didn't get the ph no bud. The missus had the comp most of thurs night so I didn't get it till afta, late fri night . I would've msg'd ya otherwise.

Nevermind there'll be more. Look forward to next time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey fullas just wondering what yall get up to down in chch and if theres anything coming up in the next couple of weeks?

my olds own a Novus franchise and i work for them they looking at expanding and shit and anyway they wanna send me down to chch for a few days to get some training from some of the guys down there learn some of the new shit thats coming out

so i was thinking of doing it at the end of the week and then spending the weekend down there to check it out

so if theres any meets/drinks/social events i could organise it around that?

maybe need a place to stay on the weekend too parents would pay for accomodation during training but weekend would be my own time and my own money

anyways what yous think?

• 4 weeks later...