Who's in CHCH

eskynut

could cross the hill sometime if i decide to keep the lancer for a OS meet, could get my dad with a mk3 Zephyr to go 2.

might be a few months tho if i keep it, as prob gonna put a 95 galant injected 2.0 motor on GSr gearbox if possible and can be bothered haha

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well my blubird should hopefully be running this weekend once i fit an external fuel pump to replace the crapped out mechanical one.

the laurel is miles away as im to lazy to pull my rb30 out of the commy and get that sorted. plus i still need turbo, intake, exhaust, clutch, brakes, d-shaft, ecu etc etc.

it getting fukn cold now so what else is there to do but catch up & drink some antifreeze.

PS.. I need a mk2 cortina have had a vision & need to build a new car

Hey Mate...

I have got a 67 4 Door shell... is an auto shell too so has a bigger tunnel :badgrin: is quite rust free and ripe for a project...

Thats my b/day!

I think the mrs wants to go out for tea or some shit. I want to go to the cardrona on avon (My local) and get liquored. But fuck knows really.

Thats just up the street from me, so you cant be too far away from Prozac & yours truely, considering Prozac is 2min drive from me...

Yeah I'm in CHurChur have met a few of the local members, most haven't replied here though lol

Could be k33n for Datto cruise as I need an excuse to drive my car since getting t3h company vehicle haha

Go join up at http://www.datsun.co.nz dude. We a four or five cruises a year,(And even more piss ups) and I'm sure no-one would mind a nissan as old as yours tagging along.

What motor you running?