rollas22 ke35 4agte 20v

AE25

Ow bay, why you using ZE pistons again? why not just de-compress the 20V? 20V pistons are a lot stronger and better made then the ZE ones, plus the valve cut outs are rite, and they will miss the oil squirters?

Hey man,

Brought a set of new pistons an rings for $400 that are meant for the ae101 block to avoid that dreaded oil squirter trouble i had with my aw11 pistons into the ae101 block last time in KERM3T...

Hows that ae86 going bro? looks nice!

Oh yeh, sweet, doing mods on the 86 aye?

Umm currently i own the white KE25, Blue KE20 (minter than the white KE25), DX corolla wagon, KE35 SR (gareths old one), KE35 SR ex race/rally car, an a few other parts cars an things like that... (too many if ya ask me, but toys are fun!

When u see my KE20 ull be amazed, its like NEW!!! 49,000miles since new...

Wouldnt mind a AE86 tho, nice Red on on trademe at the moment $12,500... bit outa my price range now!

Shit me, thats a delux collection! Im keen to hear how this 4agte go's, im gonna make a budget one with all the bits i have laying around, and slap it in a cheap fwd rolla. What kinda power was the AE101 making? Yeh, AE86 prices have gotten a bit high, Julia still thinks im fucked in the head for paying what i did for mine, but hell, better then spending it on crack and whores.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...