rollas22 ke35 4agte 20v

AE25

Do you know Chris Doorman from round your ways? He used to live up near Ohope with his olds and now lives out on the Rotorua side of Whakas?

Anyways, he had a Corona wagon which he had a grille similar to yours.. He had some shit that just slotted onto the fins of it and made all the vertical bars chrome.. Looked real good.

Yup yup that is me, used to own kerm3t the levin with a 4agte in it.

Yeh thomas the wheels suit it way better... not to mention those dope spacers i scored from ya, cheers bud!!!

Yup been mates with ol dorman for years, yeh his KE36 was a nice build!!!

Just finished my quads so ill stick a pic up tomorrow of them. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Yuh Doormans a good as cunt. Should do what he did to his grill to yours.

Yeh his grill looked mad once it was done! more chrome on old cars the better i rekon! no debumpering etc that kills the oldskoolness....

New pics of motor etc shud be up this weekend, Bellhousing arrived today, only to discover i need to find a new starter motor, an also a backing plate to go between the bellhousing an motor cause the FWD one wont work properly... mite modify it to work if thats my last resort!

Damn, excellent work man. How long did it take to polish them tb's? looks like a bastard of a job!

Cheers mate, Yup its a real cunt of a job getting in all the small pieces etc.. but once i started i couldnt stop. Spent probally about 20hrs all up. All the screws where replaced with stainless cap screws also.

• 1 month later...
Loving that engine!!

The hard work you have put in polishing those quads certainly sets the engine off nicely. :mrgreen:

Love that blue. 8)

Drew

CHeers Drew... motors all in the car now, will chuck a pic up n the nxt few weeks...

Had issues with the Dizzy and water pipes on the rear of head, so there off at the moment while the motor is sitting n the car.

Project is going on hold for a long period of time. Moving back accross the tasman very soon... so when the funds allow for me to return an complete this badboy i will post some progress then :)

• 7 months later...

I ended up Selling this project towards the start of the year to a lad from Palmy.

Hope he ends up finishing it an getting it on the road.

I couldnt see myself moving back to NZ for many years to come so cut my looses an bit the bullet an sold it with everything.

Will have another project on the cards shortly over here :P