Durty's free sicks tee

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

they are really upright but they are pretty comfy as they have springs across the back etc. havent actually driven it yet cos i cbf jump starting it

im happy with it anyway cos they only cost me $150 for both and bolted straight to the original rails which surprised me cos they are bottom mount seats, drilled holes through where the originals bolted on and fit straight in

• 4 months later...
mean so I take it it's all running sweet again then?

I can't help but think that the tail lights would look better if you could swap them around and have the reverse lights at the bottom.

its running lo, i wouldnt say sweet, battery keeps draining etc

lights cant be swapped cos they only fit one way, im thinking of making the reverse lights red to match them in a bit better

• 2 months later...
moar 5cyl tarboe conversion plz.

also, fix some oils leaks you heathen, lol.

have you been working on any of your larger sedans and shit or have you even got them anymore?

lolz, the whole engine is made of oil leaks, cbf fixing them

have 2 240s left, stripping both of them for parts

still have my 850, gotta get the starter off then reconned then hopefully it runs/ probly wont

trying to make room for a 245 wagon.

if someone finds me a cheaps 5 cylinder i will put it in for sure, they all either expensive or rooted

• 4 years later...
Guest durty

Food processor attachment:

cuisinart-dlc-103tx-food-processor-medium-slicing-disc-with-attached-shaft-picture-1.jpg

Front mags of Durty's Volvo:

L4P6cuK.jpg

:D

Haha. Pretty much. Best ugly rims to have around as spares though. Are triple stud pattern 100,114.3 and 108 so fit heaps of stuff.

Going to lower it today hopefully. Be the 4th time I have pulled the front struts out in a month

Guest kyteler

I forgot you even had this!

Get it slammed on tiny rims like those Euro chaps do, that always looks boss. (I can't talk with my no slam, of course but it's just a suggestion)