Durty's free sicks tee

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durty

Would be nice to paint the hatch but need to fix it first as the gas strut mounts have rusted out. And needs to be straightened/bogged.

Before I do any of that though I would fix the rust in the sill and bottoms f the doors

Guest durty

haha, Thats really not the look Im going for though.

Dont like 16s and 17s on old (ish) cars

Prefer low as fuck on small wide wheels

Guest logan360

I'm going 205/45/16 on the back with no mud guard. its gonna look nuts. plus. I'm buying a new turbo Dr one the 85's. so I'm gonna have a spare TD04 looking for a car to call home. i may just have two spare exhaust manifold's too. hmmm......

Guest durty

Yeah, I have a Td04 and manifold etc that I am possibly putting on this thing but need to do ECU etc and would get expensive quickly

Mine is running 175/60/13 on the front and 185/60/13 on the rear. I have no space to go any wider than that on the rear without a bit of work flaring guards etc

And the front has the smallest amount of travel. The arch gap in the photo below is my total amount of travel before bottoming out

524535_10151824204579196_1214326171_n.jpg

Guest logan360

You'd need to do a lot more than a comp. drill oil and water lines, run computer. that'd be safe for maybe 5 pound. anything above that would need lower compression depending on year change to th stronger conrod's for anything above 7 pound i think it is.

Guest durty

I would be more than happy with 5 psi for a start. Don't need water lines, not hard to sort out oil feed and drain. ECU would be the only thing i would struggle with as electronics are black magic to me.

High comp turbo is way sweeter anyway than lowering compression

Guest logan360

See I'm the opposite. Adjusting the afr would be easy for me. Drilling the lines etc would be the hard part. Anyway i could run high compression all day long. I've got 4 spare piston's lol. I've looked into this a lot before and thought na too much work. but having a spare turbo i may just do it.

Guest logan360

There's a guy doing it on v3m. its not cheap ay. everything under the frame has to be redone. EVERYTHING. but it would be f###ing awesome. you wouldn't wanna sell that TD04 would you? I still need another turbo