Mike-es gx61 Toyota Mark II

mikuni

Thats some sweet fence climbing, I should of employed you to take for sale pics of my gx.

Hurry up and get it going so we can cut it and take pictures of our epic 80's stz before I sell my waka.

Plus I'm quite keen to hear what a 6 throttle 1g-ge sounds like :twisted:

• 1 month later...

1gfe is the 'economy' version of the 1g has steep angle ports thus the scissor gears to run the second cam.His is a early 90's version around 140hp? less than the claimed 160 of the 1gge but we didnt have a complete loom computer combo for the 1gge. We are doing a 1jz conversion for a dude into a gx81 so we nabbed the 1gfe banged it in and 2 nights tracing the wiring it fires mean.

and yea some 1gfe heads are mean steep as ports, but stink as combustion chambers with some work and know how you could make certain versions of the f head banging

and the altezza or is200 or whatever 1gfe is vvti 160hp worth abit more than old 1gfe's which are basically free

So you fullas do engine conversions at your house or what?

boe got 2 engine conversions on at the moment in my tiny shed cos were hardcore. You get like grease on everything in the house cos your to hard to wash up all light switches and even the cheese

Ahhhhahaha I remember the cheese pics I think

I wont be impressed til you drive it in a legal state :lol::lol::P

if hes gets some cash together it should (so probably not)

Na I reckon that samali warrant place wouldnt even bat an eyelid at the 1gfe in there and there down with cutties so could potentially roll a semi legit wof