singing bee-studio audience etc.

kokomo

ok so got onto the show.. (you dont have to sing well, its a gameshow ehere you just have to know the words to songs, kinda a weird kareoke show..will be funny as fuck tho..)

Filmed in Mangere, Auckland.

Recording times are Thurs 20th dec, prolly about 6pm onwards, and Friday 21st prolly about 2pm onwards.

come get on tv and make a big "we love kym" sign. im gunna try n do a OS plug at some point too, and say im using my prize money to buy mean os cars. they might pan out and show you boes if youre there.

tiz completely free, should be fun. more likely to win $30,000 prize money if youre all there cheering me on.

all you gotta do is lemme know you are keen and ill reserve you as many seats as u want.

Guest sexychevette

U SHUD TAKE DRUGS OR SOMETHING WHEN UR ON TV. WOULD BE SO MEAN fuckn caps. but nah it would. Just be fucked as and become famous for being 'that wasted as girl off the telle'. Have like coke running out of ur nose etc and bruises on ur inner elbow. And then drop ur crack pipe halfway through a song. also bust out a guitar and play ur own music. that would be awesome. prob only work if it was live to air tho

So going to have to watch this, If it wasnt in mangere i'd be keen.

OFFTOPIC:

Fuck if it wasnt in Auckland then I would be keen as, I feel like I slowly die everytime I get near the place with the shit drivers they have up there.

Living up here you dont really get the full extent of how bad most of the drivers are untill youve been away for a few days driving and come back on a weekday. Driving back from taupo and as soon as i hit auckland i started getting cut off and shit. :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sexychevette

bah bumd out.

i cant stand watching the show. just cos of jordan vandermade. I extra hate that guy from like 8 years ago. had forgoten all about him then BAM the cunts on fuckn tv. Was like my arch nemises in under 12s athletics