Labour Day/Weekend. Up to anything?

Glancn

Serious about the number? I'm having to shot the gap at 1pm as work at 2:30, epically gay but need $$$. :cry:

yup, thats really it. mean aye lol.

not 100% sure of the palns etc yet. Mentioned it to richie but he didnt seem really keen so dunno. Shall play it by ear methinks.

Will be driving thru Taupo ont he way home on Saturday. Could be keen for a looksee aye. Txt me etc with plans once youre there or whatever.

021 KYMS HA

Oh Saturday, Yeah, I'll be about mid afternoon. Sunday I'm off home. Get the rich to rock by too, he can bring me that steering rack!

So. Aucklanders keen for anything? If weather is nice then could have a bbq at ours Sunday afternoon, cruise, otj whatever i guess.

Get some good pics of parkups on our massive back lawn haha.

Ill leave my number if keen.

021 585 570

Roadtrippin down to tairua to look at a HR31 coupe and probably pulling more shit off the parts car tomorrow...

but sunday/monday I'm keen for whatever.

I'm just round the corner so might just rock over anyway if bored. Still need to get Mike to see if he can weld up that MR2 exhaust rear section also :lol: