kokomo's Guy fawkes party!

Rusted

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+ kelsey and mel.

cant burn the bonfire now, council has got involved with all that and will kick up a stink if we do cozza the plastic in it. completely up to you guys whether you still come or not. will be very quiet otp-ing, personally i wouldnt bother aye.

Sux! was planning on going to this and looking forward to it! But it looks like my great grandmother has her birthday 2nite and my friends birthday also tonight or tomorrow :(

Sorry its not planning out like you hoped... Just too many things happening this time of year, Maybe re organise for in a couple of weeks?

Why'd you involve the council? they don't do shit if you dont tell them

I didnt tell them anything. Some council chicks just turned up and started taking photos. /Not that stupid.

Sorry guys :( Ive been really crook the last couple of days too.

not that stupid, meaning that you did it as a formalitiy?

jesus we have bonfires all the time. even in fire ban time sand shit. worst we've had is some fire brigade cunt make us put it out

What? Did what as a formality? No idea what you are on about.

Boys next door made the fire and intended to burn the fire, but then gave me permission to use for the party. The shit thats on it is only part of the reason ive called it off etc. The point is the whole neighbourhood has been trying to get the cunts next door in trouble for ages coz they constantly do dumb shit/piss everyone off. So the council chicks walking round down there is a good indication that they are starting to take everybodys complaints seriously etc. Dont wanna get involved with it now/need to leave it there so those bastards have to do summink about their mess.

add that to the fact that barely anyone was gunna turn up anyway.

and that ive been chronically sick the last two days.

and that i cant afford fireworks and alcohol.

Whats the point?

/you werent even gunna come so stfu.