Supercharger Setup

Yowzer

definitly go blow through

whats the engine?

maybe look at things like mg montego for a carb.

or mitsi tredia/cordia

yes you need a bypass/dump valve, ill be looking into the sw20 VSV as a valve for my plans. you want it plumped back in though, otherwise the noises made will make ppl think youv just OD'd on baked beans....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

so ive mounted my supercharger up now, runs sweet. now im just wondering what the heck the airline outlets/inlets are for on it? i think there are 2 or 3 of them?

also was thinking about the technicallities behind me needing to get a cert after its all done if im making over 20% more power. i was wondering, as it has an electricmagnetic clutch, if i turn the s/c off while driving on public roads, then it will "technically" be legal wont it?

but mainly concerned about the first question.

also was thinking about the technicallities behind me needing to get a cert after its all done if im making over 20% more power. i was wondering, as it has an electricmagnetic clutch, if i turn the s/c off while driving on public roads, then it will "technically" be legal wont it?

why don't you just certify it..

why don't you just certify it..

yeh cops aint gonna care bout technicalitys tho how would they knows anyways. but yeh. id say you is better off.