rot808's Series 4 Sev of Extreme awesomeness

Draizuh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

Man, this has to be my favourite mazda and my favourite one out of all of your cars, new pics look phat- real knight riderish, the only mods i think you need are bigger back seats and stopping that beeeeeeepn noise, stock looks sic, hows that cosmo coming along?

is that kw or hp at the wheels?

even if its hp that pretty decent for a pretty standard engine

yeah i got an exhaust (not the best) and i de-emissioned it, still all standard s4 stuff otherwise, even kept the twin scroll solenoid :lol:

oh and i got a g unit poddy :lol:

what sort of difference did the flywheel make, im guessing a 15 pound or similar you are talking about?

yeah just wondering because thats alot of power for a pretty standard motor and you said hp on the rotahavik thread i looked at

but yeah getting rid of that stupid afm and my stuffed as loom in favour of a new ecu would be nice but then again so would a waaaapissshhhhchewchewchew bov oh rofl on my floor :lol:

Guest sexychevette

yeah i got an exhaust (not the best)

shutdup. that exhaust is mean. my lawn spent a couple years workn on that rust. also loud bov is a must. and get more mufflers so u can only hear the induction and bov. :twisted: lawl

yeah i got an exhaust (not the best)

shutdup. that exhaust is mean. my lawn spent a couple years workn on that rust. also loud bov is a must. and get more mufflers so u can only hear the induction and bov. :twisted: lawl

the best thing about it is the rust, true story, but fuck its horey

but it does the job so get off my back you fruit

oh and i will get a bov cause im that awesome

gotta be one of those fluttery type ones...

i had one on my 7,sounded dope bro.sounded best at 4psi,its like idling in 2nd touch the gas a bit then shift...

braaaap tististististis..... :oops:

but i had the added bonus of twin mufflers and 2ft flames aswell :lol:

i wish mine made fire :cry: but i also have the plan to do a phat as al's mum off home improvement (oh lawl) screamer pipe, cause they sound g unit and the g unit is my hero. but right now im enjoying it going so much i will refrain from touching it too much right now :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...