Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean man. That things looking mint in there. Square engine suits square car. Get one of these hams bastards to suss you out with one in the weekend if you get stuck.

Awesome this cars guna be the man. You taking it on the track?

edit: oh fuck. I jsut remember last night when I was working on mine I came across a couple of ca18s sitting out the back. I tried stealing them but they were too much for me. Next I did nothing. But what I could do is ask them if they have any DE looms lying around. I'll do that. :idea: bling.

But what I could do is ask them if they have any DE looms lying around. I'll do that. :idea: bling.

oh mean boes! luv u long time. kinda need this stuff by monday at the absolute latest. prefer by friday but that aint gonna happen

Cool, I'll see what I can do. If they do have one there early morning courier styles may get it there by 4, but don't wanna get your hopes up. Actually I'll ring now.

edit: aww guttizzled. They don't have any.. they pulled down those motors afew months ago and through everything out. No one wants a ca18de loooom! jeezee..

well. things have come to a bit of a halt. turns out the ecu and loom we had lined up, is actually for a ca16. so no use at all.

on top of that, i need to move my car from Al's work cos his boss needs his floor space back :lol:

so sorry to everyone that was hoping to see it at the nats, but it isnt going to be there this year :(

anyone got a spare ca18det turbo manifold lying around?

Aye? You still have a week man! Will the CA16 stuff deffinately not work? I have heard of people runing CA20DETS on CA18 stuff.. I'm sure the capacity doesn't usually affect anything. If the engines are vastly different then it won't, but if they use the same sensors etc it may be doable. Don't stress dude :) Try to track down someone from up here to get that one from the wreckers if worst comes to worst. Once you have the engine ready to be started it won't take fuck all to wack in afew factory plugs.

Aye? You still have a week man! Will the CA16 stuff deffinately not work? I have heard of people runing CA20DETS on CA18 stuff.. I'm sure the capacity doesn't usually affect anything. If the engines are vastly different then it won't, but if they use the same sensors etc it may be doable. Don't stress dude :) Try to track down someone from up here to get that one from the wreckers if worst comes to worst. Once you have the engine ready to be started it won't take fuck all to wack in afew factory plugs.

its the plugs we cant find. and ecu lol. it may be worth a shot. still gonna try my damndest to get it to nats. but things aint lookin good right now

would be much appreciated man. let me know a price first though. txt me on 027 463 6600 anyone who can sort this. id love to offer a reward but find are very limited, so you may just have to settle for a night with Sparkle

its at kihikihi theres a silvia round the back there light green colour dunno what they'd charge probably around $50, the guys are sweet once they know you but can be cunts/don't give a shit

also might want to take someone with you to help move the car around thats on top of it you cant open the bonnet much