The Pietruck

lowlancer

get auto drain valve for tank too. spurts moisture out now and then. ftw, etc. can hook you up if you like.......

olive drab would be tough, with some big ass stencil shit....

steels, normal looking deck floor as possible, all tanks and solenoid gear in a box or some shit. well hidden anywho....

fuck. awesome. Man i'd love t build a bagged ute with an open cheque

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how 'bangin' all these old cars are, its obviously resale value that counts if you are trying to make money from them.

I had a pretty much immaculate 1979 cressida, the same as pies' but a coupe. Advertised it for a few weeks. Only got $1800 for it.

Bagged ute as a money maker/parts hauler? Obviously it has some areas that need to be tidied up, but if you straight swapped it for the ceda and are planning on tidying it up and reselling it, you can't go wrong in my opinion. Plus you get to own a vehicle with bags for a little while.

like all cancerous growths, the rust in the cressida had gotten to a point where it was no longer an option to fix it. it looked fine on the outside, but the whole tailgate had to be replaced, doors, floor panels.

it just seemed alot easier to swap it while it was still in a semi decent condition. the buyer was well aware of the rust condition so i was not trying to rip anyone off (before anyone tries accusing me of doing so)

and even if i do get half way thorugh this and decide to sell up, i will still be making money off it

Guest 4age_starlet

i can see this has alot of potential and bags arnt as dear to fix as people think you could make alot of money of this thing

holy crap, that is wicked, damn, better not steel his ideas..... cant belive with all that its still running chromes........ Black wheels for the win if anything on that, cream would be better though

Apparently it was shown at autosalon running on black steels. FTW.

holy crap, that is wicked, damn, better not steel his ideas..... cant belive with all that its still running chromes........ Black wheels for the win if anything on that, cream would be better though

Apparently it was shown at autosalon running on black steels. FTW.

that man has taste.