OTP at Spencers

mikuni

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sleeping in town is more comfortable?

Depends on how drunk you are. It's the cold morning thatll get yah ahah.. fucking fun times in hamiltron

ON TEH PISSS TONIGHT its actually sunnyish now :) umm ill probably bail if yall go into town. all good tho

What an epic nite! Ben passing out on the toilet then comaing on the driveway, spencer sitting in his chair with a drawn on hitler mistouche and then vomiting on himself, me goin to town and dancing spastically like a retard and loosing my house keys, then get home and kick down my locked room door just so I can get to sleep only to wake up in a couple hours to go to work. FUCK. good nite though, cheers to donna for the ride, spencer for the place to get OTJ, jarred for the first round of drinks and brad for the round of tequilas!

So not going to be a happy chappy at work today. :twisted:

boe.... i dont remember that?!! AHAHAHA

all i remember was mark going Drink this ben drink this drink this etc... then waking up and throwing up somewhere. made my daddy pick me up at 2pm he = pissed off ahaha jesse like power chuck outta the car!!! then he bailed as soon as we got home think he walked back??

Rolf fucking epic night tho passing out ftw

I WANT PHOTOS!!!