OTP at Spencers

mikuni

fully should get fucked up enuff to try that next party.

you said it, I'll help.. :twisted:

rofl prolly end in tears, as long as some ones got a camera.

oldschool.co.nz: Absinth... Tradition

yer still need a week or so aye till next time.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your plans for the beach hop jezza-man??

I'll be over there no doubt,will be staying in Whiritoa.have got land over there.

OTP?

ill be staying with my olds, but yeah man OTP for sure, gonna take the avenger over man?

last years event was stuiped due to the year before, the officals decided to clamp dwn and went a little 2 far and stoped cruizen, which mean i only got 2 laps done due to the huge lines,

yeah this will be my 5th beach hop, im an addict haha

fully should get fucked up enuff to try that next party.

you said it, I'll help.. :twisted:

Haha fuck getting fucked, im keen to do it sober! lol just give me the absinthe and the lighter! lol.

Yeah i wouldnt mind cheking out this years beach hop, last years was rank, no drinking in public etc. been there the last 3 cos the old man used to panel and paint the cars they gave away, got my name on the back of the nash and green T bucket :D so stoaked bout that, seen it round hams recently and it still has all the names on it too!

WE'LL BE THERE TOO NO DOUBT. I'VE BEEN TO 3 IN A ROW I THINK? HOPEFULLY WE HAVE A COUPLY PLACES TO STAY ON THE WATERFRONT AT WHANGA AND A COUPLE ROADS BACK SO ALWAYS MEANS OTP'S HARD.

LAST YEAR WAS LIKE NEW YEARS AT WHANGA. COULDN'T STRAY FROM HOUSE WITH LIQUOR ETC. WAS FUKEN GAY.

I DIDN'T REALLY THINK IT WAS A PLACE FOR CHEVETTES SO MINE WON'T BE GOING, BUT WILL PROBABLY BE ROCKING AN OLD CROWN AND HOPEFULLY A RATTY VEE DUBYA. GUNNA BE MEAN.

AND YEAH, OTP'S SOON. MY HOUSE IS ALWAYS KEEN IF WE CAN'T FIND ANYTHING BETTER.