OTP at Spencers

mikuni

Well I thought a pictures thread would be best so everyone can see the carnage. I only got a couple of keepers but I know there was another camera floating around. Didn't get any of the morning after either, fuk it was/is a mess! haha

yeah, party time :lol:

P1010062.jpg

me and spense with a bit of phil on the side

"are you for real boe"

"yeah boe for real!"

P1010065.jpg

P1010068.jpg

eh boe, should have been a toit west

P1010069.jpg

dan having a drink - good man

P1010066.jpg

umm... some people didn't quite see the night through, aye jase

P1010067.jpg:lol:

Oh and my flatty drove home at 4 am this morning to find some drunken asleep down the road on a some randoms lawn with no shoes. They stopped just incase it was one of us.

He yelled out, "you sweet boe"

"yeah boe just sleeping on my lawn"

"this aint your lawn boe, wheres your shoes?"

"uhhh... i dunno boe"

Yeah there was probably less 'boes' but you get the idea. Spense might be able to fill us in on the rest of the story..

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha this ruled, OTP with internet g33ks FTW.

So many "boes" and "rofls".

Mike tap's phil on the shoulder: "TRIED TO LOG IN AS ANOTHER USER BOE!!!"

Good to meet some new dudes too. And chur brad for the 5star venue, worked a treat

oh snap!!!!111!!eleven! HIGH 5!

haha mike you pissed cunt, that was so funny.

Yeah those other bunch were pretty intense. Anyone remember the angry scottish nurse yelling at us for nearly killing jase? Can't remember her name. I think it was Haggis.. or something..

You must have commered in the samalians place. Fuken dodgy bastards. Bad place to sleep bro! Gutted tho.

We still gotta have the e-net face of spense. YEW = FTL

Posted this on wrong thread i presume? i think we make to many new threads? ah well meh. looked like you guys were havin a good time, me the crippled guy on crutches couldnt stay as my chauffer was in a bad mood and even after visiting my chauffer didnt want to go anywhere else the fuckin nana! :evil: i was so pissed off cos i wanted to come bak and get pissed on crutches lol, thank you very much to the girl who gave me a woody :wink: (haha bad joke). It went down well though and combined with my pain meds im on it was fuken awesome haha.

P.s Kerryn just because i tryed to poke your gash didnt give you authority to grab my crutch hahaha

:P

haha was a prety mean night, fully forgot i took photos aye ill slap some up in a minute. do you really wanna see jases spew on the back seat?

yer whered that other lot come from brad they was prety hardout, all like ima nurse n ive seen people die from sleepin out side n stuff was a bit intense.

you knows it was a good night when you loose your mates you came there with haha. guted spence i lost my phone too but least i knew who had it.

Yeah those other bunch were pretty intense. Anyone remember the angry scottish nurse yelling at us for nearly killing jase? Can't remember her name. I think it was Haggis.. or something..

fuk yeah boe i couldnt stop laughing, after she called us all "fukin dickheads"

best call wen jase woke up. "ive gota blank spot between about 10.30 last nyt and now" haha