OTP at Spencers

mikuni

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you knows it was a good night when you loose your mates you came there with haha. guted spence i lost my phone too but least i knew who had it.

Haha my bad I was getting picked up your phone was in my leg pocket so i didnt know..

But fuck yeah It was so gold. should be a like monthly thing

you knows it was a good night when you loose your mates you came there with haha. guted spence i lost my phone too but least i knew who had it.

Haha my bad I was getting picked up your phone was in my leg pocket so i didnt know..

But fuck yeah It was so gold. should be a like monthly thing

haha monthly start rotating houses n shit lol? might leave a few of us to poor to do our cars lol

Holly shit thats awesome, did you give the fella a hard time when he gave it back to you?

Did you ask for your shoes too? :P

he was going to drop it off saturday night but dropped his sacks, probly for the best as there was about 10 peps here on the chop. Got it from the cop station no real way of making him pay for the call to freakn kenya. Plus the insurance excess is $80 and the calls worth $100 so no point claiming