Seedy AL's 1973 Toyota Corolla KE25 Mega Hack

cute wee gem

Build Thread //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21014-seedy-als-dirty-ke25-corolla-mega-hack/

Awesome man, this will be an awesome project to watch.

Go throw the shit twin carbs to some idiot on trademe for 200 bucks, throw on a standard carb, or upgrade. Good for a quick buck since they are no better than a standard carb really

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, twin carbs are stpuid as. would be better off with 32/36 if I could be fucked.

Also have a set of extractors for it too, but not in a hurry to do that stuff, just need it wofed for now.

Ultamitly this is only faze one, later on when i get the time, will be getting black top 20v conversion.

Goodness

Allan

mean as dude and you look to have all the badges both the 26 and 25 me and my mate got been de-badged

at the moment, I am missing the sr/sl badge for the boot, the only thing missing, oh and a propper fule cap.....

I got the locks through repco, but cost alot if you dont have hook ups. There retail was $260, get fucked.

and not to sure weither to paint boot, probably will, but who knows, would look pretty tuff with red oxide patch boot slammed and flared with wide steelies......

And Sparkle, at the moment, its staying Suntan yellow / other patches of colour, but eventually want to get the body totoally done and paint it a real nice silver.

Allan

Cam, I did put that into consideration, so am just waiting to see what happens, took it for a massive thrash yeasterday, temp got up a little, but nothing mental, so should be sweet. Might need to buy an electric fan sooner or later though.

I just need to lower the whore,

Allan