camber on solid rear end!?!?

pies

Yeah I've been confused by it afew times before. It only takes a very slightly uneven surface and the diff will sit uneven, obviously making it look like one side has positive camber, they other negative. Looks real cool if you jack the fuk out of it too :D Mega camber boe!!

yuh, was just making sure no-one was gonna try

oh.... fuck.

i already started sanding one of the edges on my spacers :(:lol:

:lol:

thminiman to the rescue!

Sadly with the level of retardation about, it was a good call to make sure on his part. Still, I say if anyone was stupid enough to try it, they'd deserve the fucked car they'd have on their hands.

Still, I say if anyone was stupid enough to try it, they'd deserve the fucked car they'd have on their hands.

fully aggree

gonna go hit the drags on thurs and see all the little boy racers in there DX's with mad posi-nega-posi-nega camber going on as they drive round in circles. phat!

can add camber to solid diffs.

ex gfs oldman had an insane racing rx7 s1.He added like a degree or somthing (maybe less) to the rear by "bending" the axle.It seemed to work, but i guess there is a limited amount you could do and its probably not much.

yeah, not to mention the angle the splines of the axels are coming in on. They seem to give enough trouble even standard. I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted a couple of seasons though in good condition. 1 degree is extremely minimal isn't it?