• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens every weekend man.

If you see one of our cars,Stop and say howdy

It does? Where? haha..

I've actually ventured out a couple times in the last year to te straight on a friday if I'm not drunk, but its been so discusting the cars that I see that I don't bother. Should suss something out this fri. I'm probably not gunna be drunk. Get the mean 3 car parkup going on :lol:

yeah man id been keen to catch up aye, i wont be able to take my car out az its no were near road worthy, i wld luv to have a look ova ur car mikuni cause thats one sexy looking wagon, ive seen it around hamilton. do u work on tasman road cause im sure ive seen it parked up there,

but yeah name the spot and ill try not to show up in anyfing to new. haha

chur

should shoot up to hams and have an OS meet, i would be keen.Roll to datona there (i think thats what its called) my b ro manages up there so could hook us up.Would be mean.Been wanting to cheak it out.Wats the weekends like in regards to cruising it up?He maintains that hams is a whole and loves it when he comes bak to palmy......

That'll be cool once the bin ladas capable of intercity travel. We can have a photoshoot of the 3 badass oldschool wagons together 8):lol:

I'm keen to cruise if theres gunna be some oldschool out aye. We'll have to suss something out. Got a mate coming over from aus this thursday so I might be too drunk on friday after all, but if not that sounds like as good a time as any. Those without cars can jump in haha.

Daytonas pretty cool, especially if they powder up the track. You can get mad sideways going into the first corner. As far as the cruising scene goes up here caboon, its pretty poor. Town/clubbing is all good for girls. Plenty of trash out most nights, its just the fact that the clubs are crap. I've heard palmy is better for girls anyway.