cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I seen zane parked up near the big hook also?

Indeed you did.Spoke to kerryn a few weekends ago,her car up and running??

Meh, organisation level on oldschool, in hams is lacking. I'm semi-keen though.

Just sussing out meeting up on a friday night will be sweet enough plus the random chance of seeing other old cars out is pretty good/slim.

Oh,don't be like that.Hamilton car scene bar is raising.Slowly

Meh, organisation level on oldschool, in hams is lacking. I'm semi-keen though.

Just sussing out meeting up on a friday night will be sweet enough plus the random chance of seeing other old cars out is pretty good/slim.

thats kinda tru, altho there was a few eskys out last friday and a couple of old ke corollas and a a datto or to, so the chance is that there will be a few out is possible,

Haha theres 2 now, Look further down for my street legal lada and then theres the one ive just posted.

yeah just hada look, that looked pritty low in the rear end, i used to rol in one of them last year for a while aye, always wonderd wot they wld look dun up, guess ill find out soon :D . anyway bro looking gud.

Yeah I used to like it. Its pretty cool when theres a few of the boys in your car, just having a laugh and looking at other sweet cars.

I do think its dumb the amount of silly shit they do though. I've been out twice now while theres been diesel on the te rapa round about and cops sitting around it pulling over anyone thats skiding. I decided to go home when I saw that because I didn't wanna be caught out.. believe it or not even a chevette can get loose when diesels involved :lol:

Oh and from an earlier question, yeah I work on tasman rd.

Thwe hunters back on the road so i could be persuaded to come out. Last weekend was pretty packed, raced some cunt in a type r and he crunched his gear change and i pwned him good. yayyy but yea went for the maiden voyage in the hunter this morning;/.. fuck yea

wens that thing gonna be running ya slacker?Im so commin up to see you when its going.

Wish I knew

Electronics pwn my bases, but sorted my laptop and just doing coarse tuning etc now

Hopefully sort it this week. Got it idling rough now, need to sort timing 100% and couple of other bits

Think I seen zane parked up near the big hook also?

Indeed you did.Spoke to kerryn a few weekends ago,her car up and running??

yeah was running... for about 4 seconds... for some reason it will idle okish, but put foot on gas and it dies...

got a wee bit of a problem me thinks.

am taking it to mechanic / warrant man this weekend, i will probably be out tonight tho, but in a s14. unfortuantly u can pick ya bfs, but u cant pick their cars. :lol: