cruizen h-twn

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah carb came off NO WOF before he sold it, and it was running mint.

at first it was the timing, but we got the timing done and thats when it was idling ok, then when we tried to rev it, it died...

ever thought fuel blockage???

shit from ur tank going into the fuel bowel in the carb??? clean it out ( take carb apart ) and but a inline fitler in it the fuel lines

So cruising 'h-twn' tonight then? Txt 021 232 1666 if anybody's keeeeen. Eeeen.

Yup,keen as a paedophile in a kindergarden.

Love your number aswell big fella.027 324 3417,holla'

I also expect to see a certain Hunter around too......

nah mang, im "busy"

nah carb came off NO WOF before he sold it, and it was running mint.

at first it was the timing, but we got the timing done and thats when it was idling ok, then when we tried to rev it, it died...

ever thought fuel blockage???

shit from ur tank going into the fuel bowel in the carb??? clean it out ( take carb apart ) and but a inline fitler in it the fuel lines

turned out to be my coil. Mark borowed it when he thought his had fucked out, but it was his dizzy that was broken, when he put my coil on it blew it up inside and there was no sign of it being fuked until we tried it on my car and it cracked open under neath, we couldnt see it, so mechanic tested everything under the sun, came to the conclusion must be coil, took it off and BAM there u have it, fucked coil.

thru new coil in and it started first time perfectly.

woulda been keen for cruise, but i have to go to ak. maybe tomoro night?? thats if my car doesnt fuck out on the way up the bombays..........

Car go well on the trip to aucks??

Better than mine is going at the moment I hope :oops::lol:

went ok, i seem to have a bit of bottom end knock so its probably going worse than yours! doesnt do it when its cold tho which is strange.

nah laps aint really my thing, id come out for a oldschool cruise tho..

Yeah same, I'll come out if some of you cunts are gunna be there. Otherwise I'd probably give it a miss.

Cars not going, but should be again soon all going to plan.

nah laps aint really my thing, id come out for a oldschool cruise tho..

Yeah same, I'll come out if some of you cunts are gunna be there. Otherwise I'd probably give it a miss.

Cars not going, but should be again soon all going to plan.

fair enough to both of yas, so has hamilton had any real gathering, like have ya all met up before? once everyones car is running mint we shld have a catch up and have a foto shoot out rags or dwn at the lake or sumfing, cause im keen 4 an active group of cruizen and random drives and shyt aye. just an idea tho