gazs poo lozenge sss

mutiny

mutiny my son what car u got now? we must have a yarn 1 day. been too long.

And thanks guys its been a long road but im starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pulled it apart after 4 n rota south island champs 2004. It failed a wof for rust so i decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Was orignally going to keep it original as but i found the FJ and had to have it! gotta try keep some of these SR20s honest :twisted::twisted:

thanks for the comments people! Motor will be coming out over Xmas so i can put all the crap back in the engine bay. Also trying to find a way to plumb up the heater but might have to put that in the too hard basket. Got all the chrome back but i need another back bumper. Still a long road ahead!!!

but hey it wouldnt be a light weight race wagon with heaters now would it bud? well i sold the 808 and i sold the 626 coupe, now ive got a nice tidy wee b1600, must by a box of double brown and flag the crown off it one night darcy, go for a mission in the starship

• 2 years later...
Hey man, yea it was me you were yarning to . I didnt realise this ws the 1600 you were talking about. looks sweet man. You get it out of the garage much?

Haha sweet, I'll have to have a look at your beast mate. Thanks its been a while in the making. i try to take it out most weekends when the weathers fine. i dont like driving it in the wet too much.