Dane's 1977 Mazda 929 Wagon

Toucan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, if I fab up a panel for the front it'l make the gap a little smaller as I'll try make something to follow the standard lines and cover that ugly bar thing.

There will be an oil cooler in there at some stage, and hopefully an intercooler hidden behind the grill too...

• 2 months later...
Guest gogo_happy

chuck up some picks of what its looking like :)

what did you decide about the bumper? hope your keeping it! i think thy look much better with them :)

I'm not a coon or a fucking queer you fucking queer coons.

I'm not painting any chrome, I'm painting the silver plastic grill black not the chrome surrounds.

I've straightened the bumper but also made up a panel to fit the front, I just wanna see what it looks like.

I'll get pics when I can, work comp changes everything to .Bmp for some reason and they all go tiny.

for front suspension hunt out a set of s1/s2 struts and brakes, bigger brakes than standard and will instantly slam it to the height you want aye, all you have to do is change the top hat and its a bolt in upgrade, make sure you dont get s3 though as theyre 4x114.3