Enigma's 1973 toyota corona RT84

thminiman

I've been thinking of putting a comment up about this car but couldn't find a thread. I thought I was just cabbage but I guess there wasn't one.

Anyway it looks fuken cool man. There was a nice one on zs' with a 4age in it a little while back but it got crashed. Very awesome cars!

yeah that white ones been crushed... some retard was drunk in the middle of the day and crashed into him..... from behind... he was parked infront of a brick wall..... suckd ....

but yeah... back to enigmas car...

are those weels photoshopped or wat dude?

yeah that white ones been crushed... some retard was drunk in the middle of the day and crashed into him..... from behind... he was parked infront of a brick wall..... suckd ....

whoa that really sux. I saw it crashed on ulster st. didn't look bad enough to crush! just a little damage front and rear.. anyway...

not quite sure what looks photoshoped about those wheels..?? if they were he did an excellent job of getting the shadow/reflection perfect on front and rear..

• 4 months later...

hey sorry ive taken so long to reply. na they rims arnt photochopped but the car is sittin on a sort of wierd angle. believe it or not it sits 150mm above the ground at the mo. they have huge inner gaurds so they can go low as fuck and still be legit and drive mint. if you have any other questions ask away.