davidian

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got my brake set up finally

so fucken tuff

will be working on thmini pretty ardcore after work this week, am mega keen to have it legal for next weekend

what to do:

fix the seals temporarly in engine: Primary crank seal, timing cover seal, diff cover seal. will get proper rebuild when ive got some money for it

get some more ball joint shims and put together second side of brakes.

get the bolts that bolt the mounting hub onto the disk. for some reason the kit i got didnt come with them

then just stick it back together, figure out the brake bias which i'll do when i can go on a brake machine.

warrent and reg time

so fucken excited, cant be fucked doing the pic thing tonight.

WILL IT BE ROLLING ON SATURDAY BOES?!

dont want no cunts in hondas etc

yuh, neither do i.

might be, depends if wheel alignment place is open 2moro and i can get car there. also depends how bleeding brakes/clutch goes tonight, so far ive tried bleeding the clutch and the pipe was fucked, so you decide

• 4 weeks later...

fuck im a lazy cunt with this car

seats are more or less in, need to change what the spacer is made out of, at the moment its hardened steel, and is over 3 kg's for 4 50x50 blocks,

also, have ordered about 1300 bucks worth of stuff coming from england. new adjustable shocks, new tires and rear camber kits.

and also, i will be taking it to get the engine rebuilt in a few days, hopefully, just want to drive this fucken thing now,

tyres are 12", so hardly big,

they're yokohama's, mildly sticky compound, as the falkens ive got would lock up on my shitty drums, so with the brakes ive got the tyres needed upgrading too. these one's are the best i can get without going slick/semi slick

fucked if i know how they're cuming, lee's getting them for me, AFAIK he just gets a big order sent in big wooden package things (like 2mx2m, either by air or boat, most likely boat.

• 4 weeks later...