Gaz mk2 goat

Alfadog

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol decided I cannot weld rusty metal to save myself.. Im not patent enough and end up making massive holes lol. Anyways we prob come round after a bit of work tonight Jase so talk toya then.

Nick, come on down, your welcome to stay here. I have to have the car on the road by the 10th so I can goto Rotorua and get the cert plate put on and a new WOF, looking possiable at this stage but another hand would def get it done, especially if ya get my lazy ass to the garge before 9 every morning!!! lol

Better go lay some paint etc.

Byes.

... especially if ya get my lazy ass to the garage before 9 every morning!!! lol

Get back in the shed now boy are you asking for a beat down!

Mr lowlancer - colour is changing the next lot of paint is going to be lighter ... hopefully

UJ ye should come visit and have some drinks at Gazze's shop i can sober drive ya homes hmm maybe not there isn't a huge amount of room.

Impressed by speed. Are you on uni holidays?

Yup sure am. Car should be on road by next Thurs... Not painted exterior tho, I will prob pay someone else to do that as it really needs a clean heated booth at this time of year.

Im not coming to swap meet so guess car wont be either lol.

Nah dont need lights, no more painting to do.. I cant be arsed, need car back togther to do wiring etc.

Yup way lighter, think for the exterior the next colour down again may be a goer.

Gaz

Prob get some wiring in but not till paint has hardened a bit more. Maybe 3 I will give it a go, from pics looks like I have put on a bit dry which sucks....

Mayb put the a coat of clear on tonight also if Its not too early.. heaters are cranking hard at mo.

When I saw the colour, I winced, but then I saw that it's still not what you're after, so that's cool then. There's too much yellow in it still, if that makes sense. ?? That's assuming you're going for a colour more similar to THAT Mazda?

That's assuming you're going for a colour more similar to THAT Mazda?

Yup sure am, cant find the pic of the mazda anywhere tho which sucks..

The prob is that Im just choosing colours out of the Dulon book, I didnt really want to have it a modified colour but meh, its not that big a deal really.

Gaz