1600 Sport Rebuild

Guest Sub

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there were only 5threads holding it.. which aparently is no good

fortecs gotten ahold of some toyota studs which are about half an inch longer i think so its all good.. now its planned for on the trailor tomorrow night.. but any problems arising in the cert or warrant again will stunt that obviously...

just chuck sum old rims on or borrow sum or woteva 4 the cert and wen its dun put them bac on? easy as fuc

Doesn't work, you are not allowed to change from the wheels your car is certed with without paying out to get the car re-certed. Cars have been stickered for this by the cops.

Callum

wat how many ppl do u c in done up cars running around on factory rims so y wud cops pink/green sticker cars but im not sure on the cert tho

on the lvv cert page all that is said about wheels is that cant stick out past body and tyre size can not hav more than 5% increase in rollin circumferance

Yes, but if you car get's certified to run a particular type/size of wheel and it's stamped into the certification plate, then if you're found to be running a different size of rim without ammendment to the cert plate, then you're screwed.

the only thing i nknow of that would make u have 2 get ur mags certd is if they are more than 2 inches larger in diameter. if this is the case i dont c any problems with the mags on it.... so if he swapd some other ones on 4 the cert then they will b the same size as standard (look like 13's)..... thus meaning no cert problems and can change them back over no worries.

Yea but the size is noted down on the cert plate (weather they need to be certified or not)

So changing them after the cert will mean that whats shown on the cert plate wont be whats actually on the car.

Will probably never get noticed anyway, but if it does then the car will probably be stickered I guess..

• 4 weeks later...
fortecs gotten ahold of some toyota studs which are about half an inch longer i think so its all good..

Toyota do some real long studs. Would be thinking the thread is differant tho so might need to change ya wheel nuts also. Imperial to metrix styles

gotta make sure theyre from the HC 1300 though as the lower compression 1300 wont be helping you much. 1100s are even better.

Pretty sure when i researched it the 1100 pistons was way to high compression.

Also dont think there is much luck of getting the lc piston. Think that was more from the english versions.