Alfaholic's 1983 Alfasud Ti QV

Draizuh

Cheers for the comments.... I'm looking at going and getting my bumpers resprayed soon, theres a few dodgy spots on them. And... I've noticed a rust bubble in the hatch (SHOCK!) so that needs to be sorted asap as well dammit.

But like most projects there's future plans... I've been discussing the prospect of building a new engine with my uncle (who races a Sud/builds his own engines) and it appears I already have a few bits and pieces suited to building a hot 1.7 8v.... one of which include a VERY useful set of cams.

Still... sometimes I get sick of it, and it'd be nice to start a new project, as there's really not much I haven't touched on the bloody thing... but there's still the fear I'll regret it if I do....

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

That build up is really well done. I can actually see why you could be tired of this car. It seems every little detail has been gone over. I haven't even begun on my car yet and I'm tired of it.

So impressive though, I think it might be my choice for the best car on the forum.

Cheers for comments....

Nah I've run out of things to do on it... the money's there, I just spend it on my new toy instead :S The next step would be an engine build with a target of around 170hp, and I'm just not prepared to spend the time with the car off the road to do that, also, cost vs. gains isn't really that sensible!

Camera I used is a Sony DSC-H5B, not a DSLR though, it's what you'd call a "prosumer" digital I guess, full manual operation, 12x optical zoom, 7.2mp, optical image stabilisation etc.... sort of a follow on from my old camera.

Still getting the hang of it though.

• 4 months later...

Lol

selling on behalf of my friends who only bought this last week sight unseen or should I say undriven. They were blinded by this cars stylee looks and have NO interest in performance cars and regret that this enthusiasts car is definately NOT for them.

reasons being..

A bit too roudy(has a very nice note indeed)

Suspension too firm(handes like a slot car)

No power steering...yes they should have bought a corolla.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... d=98395976