Beaver's WunTwennyWhy Coupe

kicker

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly mad, was just due to the angle of the UJ. Worked for a start but after a while just kept rooting them n causing crazy vibrations.

Edit: ^ kk's probably right in his comment. I tried new Uj's n they'd stop the vibrations for a while but then figured something was up elsewhere and shortened D'shaft.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet man cheers. Did a bit more today, will stick up some boring photos.

Cracks me up taking shit apart as I basically just undo all the bolts and screws I can see then realise I only needed to remove a couple. Ah well.

If you are doing it all alone then we can do some labour swap of sorts?

I could help you for about 3 hours or so on Friday night after work and 4 hours on Sunday afternoon if you want to help me on Monday day for about 6 hours?

Yeh that could work, will see how I get on. Need to grab engine crane of Jeff before I can do much more. Its just the removal and replacement of the motor and box which will be tricky me thinking, everything else I can probably manage (chaing all the auto bits to manual etc. I know Joe wants to get his diddle/fingers dirty on Monday as well so we may both be avilable.

Well grab that engine crane quick smart from Geoff - he is off to Napier on Saturday morning.

/if Geoff sees this he should bring eng crane in to Broadmeadows for a beer on Friday night when he brings in the guard roller. *winkface*