Diff rebuilders

maddat

2 hours ago, jessemk2 said:

Is steelie gears still going

He has always been  rasonable priced

Mind you last time I used him 10 years ago he was getting grumpy and time frame was a week late.

He's still grumpy as fark now based te puke I think.

• Haha 2

Diff specs is the one in drury, I used to deal with a guy there called Brian a million years ago and I think he's still there,he's a GC. 

Steelie gears I've had 2 lsd diffs built by him and he was really good, once you get past the grump he was actually very helpful. I went to see him about the diff in my plymouth and he said he was not interested in modifying diffs any more  hed rather give me $100 and tell me to fuck off he'd lose less money. 

Took it to Lee instead ,he was good but fitted the wrong set of spider and side gears which I swapped out myself 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cletus said:

Diff specs is the one in drury, I used to deal with a guy there called Brian a million years ago and I think he's still there,he's a GC. 

Steelie gears I've had 2 lsd diffs built by him and he was really good, once you get past the grump he was actually very helpful. I went to see him about the diff in my plymouth and he said he was not interested in modifying diffs any more  hed rather give me $100 and tell me to fuck off he'd lose less money. 

Took it to Lee instead ,he was good but fitted the wrong set of spider and side gears which I swapped out myself 

Hope you took his $100 bucks!

It's a funny business model that, If you have lost on a job before just quote the next One high the customer will ethier say yes or no.

39 minutes ago, rusty360 said:

Hope you took his $100 bucks!

It's a funny business model that, If you have lost on a job before just quote the next One high the customer will ethier say yes or no.

Maybe the modified ones come back?